Saturday 8 August 2020

Pulp Adventures


I've picked up a fair few pulp style figures over the last few years, some are old Foundry figures from bits boxes, some are from Ironclad and one from a Kickstarter.

From a Kickstarter, I can't honestly remember which now, but branded as Cthulhu investigators they were reasonably priced and looked good and have painted up well.

Some of the old Foundry stuff is in here, no idea if all of them or not, all of them were picked up from bring and buy or rummage boxes. Some more for Victorian In Her Majesties Name than others.

Lastly, I can't remember if I showed the Mina Harker (centre) figure before, I got her ages ago with Holmes and Watson from IronClad. The other two I have no idea what's so ever, but I use them as the leadership group of my Cultists for In Her Majesties Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment