Saturday 1 August 2020

Full Thrust S'vasku

We've been playing Full Thrust for years, and continue playing it. We've tweaked the rules from stuff we've found online and made a really good playsheet to use at club that covers everything from the four books and the online changes to the turn sequence and fighter rules. I'd finally picked up some flight bases from Templar Wargames at the York show, otherwise they'd probably still be languishing in a box.

When Jon at GZG did his not quite a lockdown sale on Full thrust stuff I ordered up a bunch of fighters for my ESU and a couple of Ships and Fighters to round off my Tyranid Hive Fleet. In Game they get called S'vasku, but we just use them with the advanced Grave drive and normal systems. But it was the kick that was needed to actually get this lot painted, mostly done by painting them Sand Yellow and Electric Blue, then washing them in shades of green, blue and purple to highlight that alien-ess.

3 comments:

  1. Damn those kickdown sales, been forced to buy stuff too :-)

    Fleets looking good Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I'm probably lucky that my Midlam miniatures Kickstarter arrived yesterday otherwise with it being the date for Claymore I'd probably have felt obliged to go find some miniatures to buy.

      Delete
  2. that should 'lockdown', damn that predictive text

    ReplyDelete