Wednesday 7 December 2016

Sharp Practice British

Well it's been a while and in amongst the tidying up of other projects, I finally managed to finish the last group for my Napoleonic British, so I've now got both sets ready to play. (Yay) Just need to do another couple of Deployment/objective markers and perhaps investigate some support options, but that's how it goes.

 The full set, 4 groups of line/light infantry, 2 groups of rifles/light skirmishers, 5 officers, 2 drummers, 1 colour party and a deployment point.
 2 Officers and an NCO for the infantry groups, there are 2 drummers as well.
 2 Rifle Officers, one with his rifle in hand, heavy sabre and his blue french cavalry trousers.
And an almost passable close up.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Andy. We will need to organise a game soon to give them a run out on the table.

    John Ewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just chuffed that I've managed to get two forces ready for Napoleonics. I never thought to see the day.

    ReplyDelete