Saturday 9 April 2016

Blood Eagle

We played our first game of this last Monday, using my Wolfpack from the Giles Kristian books Raven Blood Eye, Sons of Thunder and Odin's Wolves. David had his own vikings and I'd made up a third Sidhe warband at the last minute which Jim used on the night.  We went for a very simple scenario to test things, Davids vikings were in a village trying to sacrifice some christian priests on the old Oak tree, I was supposed to be trying to save them and the Sidhe were annoyed that a sacred oak was going to get soaked with christian blood.

The game went okay, the feel of it is very different to In Her Majesties Name and Daisho but it seems to work. Even with the extra abilities that the Sidhe had it didn't feel out of place.

Anyways, my pictures were a bit crap because I kept forgetting to take them. but here they are anyway and also here's my copy of the Blood Eagle - calculator  I've made up for making warbands.






No comments:

Post a Comment