Thursday 31 December 2020

Last Miniatures of the year

 So again, not posted for a while, I've been busy tidying up and magnetizing my epic forces. This has involved a whole lot of painting of bases for vehicles as they never had them before. I'll get round to flocking the bases once I've finished tidying up and finishing the remainder of those additional marines and guard.

Space wolves, they've been done for a while so only needed the vehicles based for magnetizing. 

 

Other marine forces, with some extra bits and pieces I can make both of these forces up to 2,000pt Epic forces without too much effort, but this is the box I'm currently working my way through.

 

Chaos forces, mostly Nurgle Death Guard with one detachment of Emperors Children. Again this was a pretty much previously finished force with just the bases to be added. 



Imperial Guard and inquisitorial forces, the first pic is the inquisition force with marines subbed in for Covenant forces, Beastmen for planetary crusade and Bradley miniatures being used for Chimera's and armoured forces.


Other Imperial Guard units, still a bit of work to be done here but at least it's all been sorted out from the various bit boxes they've all been lying in. 

 

There's still some other stuff on the painting table, some Burrows and Badgers and some Hasslefree fantasy models that I've just struggled to get on with, the epic stuff has been much easier to get my head into. 


No comments:

Post a Comment