Sunday 6 September 2020

Epic Inquisition

In an effort to try and find a use for some of my other epic miniatures I decided to expand my 6mm Sci-fi force to make it up into an Inquisition force.



A lot of them are proxy obviously, so the marines on the right are Sisters of Battle, the Beastmen are redemptionist crusade, the Imperial Guard are actually Imperial Guard but with some Bradley Miniatures (through Alternative Armies) APC's instead of Chimera's and some really old Copeland Models in as Valkyries and Exorcists etc. There's also finally a use for my old Capitol Imperialis. 

There are two lists in the version of Epic we use, Developmental and Experimental. I'm not using any of the outlandish stuff, most of it's the basic options that exist elsewhere in approved lists so should be fine on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment