Monday 28 May 2018

Last Bits for Sharp Practice

I finally got round to finishing the last of the models I (currently) have for Sharp Practice which is three groups of Grenadiers to go with my British Force.


Of course finished is almost never a word used for projects like this, but I don't play it a lot so I have enough forces to handle what I want.   Ideally some British cavalry would be nice to oppose the French cavalry I have, but they are a pain to use on the field so I'd rather stick with the infantry actions and if I really want to head off elsewhere for this, I think my 15mm ACW or FIW would be a better place to expand than more 28mm Peninsula.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy - I didn't know that you have 15mm FIW - what rules do you use for them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that much, it was stuff I inherited many many years ago. They're in this Post.

    I've never used them before, but I would love to play some FIW sometime, I think the setting is fantastic, but it's investment in a new period really as I'd need British and a bunch of Indians as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame to let them sit there unused. Its a period I am quite interested in. There is an osprey coming out later this year I think that they would work for. They would also be good as straight WSS or 7YW French

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unfortunately now looking at forces for Sharp Practice... Hopefully I'l lose my way before I side track myself completely. :)

      Delete