Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014

Seeing as it's been August since I last posted an update is in order, I've mostly been painting 10mm Arabs and finishing off my WW2 German tanks and without the transfer cable for the camera I've not done much about posting those.

Plans for this year involve lots more 10mm. I need to get the camera sorted out to take pics as I've now completed 3 brigades of Arabs. But I'm waiting on my Mongol order from Pendraken being prepared as I've run out of basing materials and I do all of my 10mm by adding the sand and models onto the base before undercoating.

So once that arrives, I need to make the choices of Arab Cavalry and Characters, Crusaders, Mongols, Undead or High Elves to get started on next.


Seeing as I've been enjoying the Longstreet Campaign and the likelihood that Maurice may well follow I've been debasing and cleaning up my SYW French that I have had sitting around forever. I think I need to double what I have to be able to get enough for a Maurice army, but that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish I hope with the likes of Timecast. I want to find pics as my existing models are Essex, but the Timecast Oldglory 15's I have for ACW are comparable so if their SYW are similar then all is good and in bigger packs than I would get from Essex stuff.

The last thing I really want/need to get round to this year is finishing off the bases on my 28mm Vikings and Tuetonics.

No comments:

Post a Comment